Færgegårdens Camping

Many great histories have derived from Færgegården since its first opening for guests in 1890. In the 1950’s Færgegården regularly began hosting campists and since then our guests as well as staff have shared many great experiences.

2 smokeovens, freezers, facilities for cleaning fish, family room from 1992, playground. Bathroombuilding from 1999. Livingroom with television. Facilities for Campers. 300 m to restaurant and cafeteria, 200 m to shop. Oven in both kitchens.

We are registered BIKE FRIENDS